Job ID: JO0000003948_1598082044
£19,000.00 - £23,000.00
My client, a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions proudly working with a range of customers in the UK, and over 30 other countries international. There is true diversity to the work they do. Based in Saltaire, a World Heritage site, with good rail links from Leeds, Bradford, and surrounding areas.
They are now looking to add a Sales Administrator to their growing Sales Team. The role of Sales Administrator is pivotal to the continued growth of the business. You ‘ll need to take initiative, have an eye for detail, excellent organisational and communication skills and be comfortable in managing and prioritising your own workload, along with supporting the growing Sales Team.
As a young, successful, and charismatic company they are seeking a candidate that will embrace their culture and values and become a key member of the team for years to come.
What you’ll be doing, not exhaustive:
- Qualifying inbound opportunities
- Assigning leads to the wider sales team
- Scheduling appointments for the sales team
- Pipeline management for the sales team
- CRM administration
- Populating proposals/quote templates
- Attending conferences and representing the business
- Ongoing customer communication and relationship management
- Sales reporting
What you’ll get in return:
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- Dedicated company time and budget for self-improvement, learning and innovation
- Flexibility around working hours and location
- Regular socials and staff activities
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Experience of working with a range of office suite tools and a CRM
- Confident and professional manner, excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
These would be great:
- Previous experience with Moodle or other LMS’s
- Experience with using the Hubspot CRM
- Experience with sales reporting
£19,000-£23,000 per annum DOE
For more information about this role apply now or get in touch directly with Sally at Headway Recruitment.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Headway Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to a policy of diversity, equality and inclusion.