Job ID: JO0000003940_1595427637
£30,000.00 - £32,000.00
I am looking for an experienced Payroll Manager for our client who is based in Skipton. You will have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. Proficient in Sage Payroll, with strong mathematic and literacy skills including a good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
Excellent communication and organisational skills along with exceptional attention to detail
As Payroll Manager you will be responsible for processing clients’ payrolls in an efficient and effective manager, ensuring high client retention rates and achieving high customer satisfaction.
Previous experience in an accountancy practice is desirable
Duties include but not limited to:
- Running client weekly and monthly payrolls, ensuring that clients are paid accurately and on time, whilst adhering to standard procedures
- Production of payslips and reports.
- Dispatching to each client according to their individual requirements
- Sending BACS payments as required
- Year-end processing
- Setting up procedures for individual clients according to their needs
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis
- Check and input statutory payments ie. SSP/SPP/SMP
- Process new starters, leavers, Holiday pay, P45’s etc. – Process
- Workplace Pensions: Auto-enrolment, setting up contributions etc
- Balance and reconcile payroll
- CIS Submissions
- General administration duties
Monday to Friday 35hrs per week flexible working available
£30,000 – £32,000 DOE
For more information about this role either click apply now or get in contact with Sally at Headway Recruitment.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Headway Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to a policy of diversity, equality and inclusion.