Team Leader – Advocacy
Job ID: JO0000003935_1594282591
£26,000.00 - £28,000.00
Our client is a well-established charitable organisation based in Bradford are looking for a Team Leader. They provide services to adults requiring assistance with making decisions surrounding their health, care, and wellbeing. They pride themselves of delivering high quality support and giving their service users the confidence to speak up for themselves.
Expansion to the service they now need a home-based Team Leader to manage a team of 11 advocacy workers across the Bradford area. As Team leader you will have at least 1 year in a management/ team leader position, good communication and the ability to motivate and mentor. Some exposure to advocacy, charitable or social work is desirable. Good IT skills. Enhanced DBS is a requirement for this role.
- Provide management direction to line reports for a team of 11
- Work closely with the contract Manager to create practice interventions and make improvements to the contract delivery based on KPI data.
- Conduct reviews and action learning groups to seek improvements to the delivery of the service, review and report on best practice working to support effective use of resources
- Coach and review on individual and team performance against quality / charter marks, contract terms and all internal policies and procedures including safeguarding
- To ensure that individuals work safely and that the welfare of people who use the service is protected through the active engagement of the team in compliance with safeguarding best practice
- Meet on a regular cycle with Operations Manager to provide accurate service data and analysis
- Identify gaps in delivery and to inform Business Development team and Operations Manager of potential opportunities
- Be responsible for your own personal development and performance, demonstrating an ability to reflect on achievements and challenges
- To accept other accountabilities and tasks from time to time commensurate with this role in the organisation
- To provide cover for Team Leaders as required
This is a home-based role with a homeworking allowance. Some travel is required for meetings.
Salary £26,000 – £28,000 per annum DOE
For more information about this exciting opportunity please click apply or get in touch directly with Sally or Annabel at Headway Recruitment.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Headway Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to a policy of diversity, equality and inclusion.