Job ID: JO0000003928_1591113603
£12.82 - £14.00
Our client, based on the outskirts of North Bradford is currently looking for an experienced IT Helpdesk support person to assist with a period of temporary cover. Initially this will be for 4 weeks but could go longer.
Deliver quality technical support and implementation services to the Company’s customers. This role is focused on the implementation and support of technology, in particular, but not limited to, Microsoft solutions.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Record and monitor incidents/problems reported by customers
- Provide Technical Support and other IT- related services, such as product installation & configuration
- Develop & maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Communicate effectively with hardware & software suppliers and external support providers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- 2 plus years in a 1st or 2nd line technical support role
- Recent Microsoft Technical qualifications or other industry recognised qualifications
- Strong technical knowledge of networking principles, operating systems, hardware and software
- A genuine interest in helping and supporting customers
- Have a full clean driving licence with access to a car
The role will be an immediate so applicants need to be available at short notice. For more information please apply now or contact Annabel Lewis at Headway Recruitment, Leeds.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.