Financial Customer Service Advisor
Job ID: JO0000003927_1590060835
£9.34 - £9.52
Our client, based in Leeds City Centre is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join them for between 9 and 12 months, working full time in their head office.
The successful candidate will be naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide their customers with the support they need. You’ll provide a red hot service whilst helping customers to manage their financial situation to make memorable customer experiences; and taking the time to make sure customers have the right solution to suit their needs. You can expect customers to be worried about their hard earned cash so you’ll need to be a good listener, have patience and be supportive. We need someone who can really get the basics right, focus on the detail and work to a high degree of accuracy.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Contacting customers to discuss their financial situation.
- Providing an excellent customer experience; whilst ensuring we achieve a sustainable and affordable solution for the customer.
- Providing help, guidance and support to customers both in or approaching financial difficulty and potential victims of Fraud or Scams.
- Where necessary working to defined processes managing cases through the courts to recover monies owed.
- Supporting customers who require additional support through their most difficult times, e.g. advising the loss of a loved one, experiencing health issues, undergoing other life changing events.
- Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve an excellent customer experience.
- As we’re a regulated organisation, we need you to work within the appropriate regulatory frameworks we follow.
- Being flexible in your approach and willing to get involved in other areas of the department where the customer needs us.
We’d love you to bring:
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to empathise and deliver a heartfelt service.
- The ability to be insatiably curious, asking questions and negotiating to deliver the best solution.
- Flexible working to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Previous face to face or telephone based customer experience.
- A caring, positive attitude with a genuine desire to exceed our customers’ expectations.
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years’ worth of satisfactory references.
Inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong, and our recruitment process reflects this approach
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.