Job ID: JO0000003882_1581589095
£40,000.00 - £40,000.00
Residential Conveyancer Fee Earner
My client based in the centre of Bradford are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer.
Key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage own caseload in accordance with the firm’s procedures and quality standards, including sales and purchase, freehold and leasehold, flats, shared ownership, help to buy and new build.
- Experience in dealing with new build properties and managing/developing relationships with residential property developers.
- Able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision
- Provide advice and guidance to clients ensuring that the client is regularly kept informed of progress and costs.
- Ensure personal billing and time recording targets are met and maintained.
- Ensure that personal objectives are reviewed and met.
- Ensure that regular reviews of live matter reports, outstanding bills, debtors, WIP, client balances are carried out.
- Develop a good relationship with existing and potential clients ensuring that a high standard of client care in exercised at all times.
- Assist with team queries and the development of junior members of the department.
- Undertake relevant training subject to the approval of Department Head to keep up to date with relevant legislation and practice, to include the Law Society CQS training.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with SRA Regulations.
- Demonstrate pro-activity in efforts to market the Firm’s services to both existing and potential clients/contacts.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities with due regard to the firm’s Equality & Diversity Policy.
The role comes with a salary package £40,000 plus, private healthcare, help with travel, discounted parking and much more.
For more details about this exciting opportunity apply now or get in touch directly with Sally at Headway Recruitment.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.