Job ID: JO0000003881_1581530450
£18,000.00 - £18,000.00
Our client based in Leeds is a successful and growing marketing agency. They have a rare opportunity for an outgoing and personable individual to join their front of house team. Based on reception you will be the first point of contact for both telephone enquiries and visitors to the building. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Welcome visitors to the office and assist them as relevant
- Answer telephone switchboard and manage call routing or messages as required.
- Keep reception looking exceptionally tidy and welcoming at all times
- Organise refreshments/lunches as required.
- Assist with meeting room bookings.
- Maintain boardrooms, meeting rooms and staff areas.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of visitor toilets, plus ensure they are stocked.
- Help manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Work with couriers – accepting deliveries, organising couriers as required.
- Assist with procurement of travel tickets and hotel accommodation as required.
- Deals with routine correspondence and memoranda.
- Assist with the purchase of office supplies and stationery.
- Organise and liaise with third party cleaning company and purchases cleaning consumables
- Provide support to rest of team and business as required.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience of dealing with customers is essential. Any office experience would be highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work for a forward thinking company, with lots of fun social events and a relaxed working environment.
Hours 9.30 – 6 Monday to Thursday and 9.30 – 5.30 on Friday.
For more information on this role please apply now or contact Annabel at Headway Recruitment, Leeds.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.