Technical Pre-Sales Engineer
£16,500.00 - £26,000.00
My client a trusted Technology and Managed Security Service Provider is looking to appoint a Technical Pre-Sales Engineer either at Junior level where you will have the opportunity to develop and grow or someone who has had a number of years’ experience and might now be looking for their next career move. There are good links to public transport easily commutable from Skipton, Keighley, Bradford and surrounding areas.
Your ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies quickly will be essential to help deliver IT, Telecommunications and Electronic Security technical design services.
- Self-Motivated – work under own initiative.
- Excellent written and spoken English including spelling and grammar.
- Good organisational skills focus on key priorities
- Understanding of system design across multiple technologies
- Production of professional technical & commercial proposals and content for client projects and tenders,
- Manage and update supplier pricing within our quoting system
- The upkeep of our ISO accreditation through good working practices.
- Assisting with the general administration of the pre-sales function including taking and re-directing incoming calls, KPI’s, CRM updates, meeting minutes etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio
Required for the position
- IT based Level 3 – Level 4 certifications
- A Level 6+ GCSE in IT.
- A Level 6+ GCSE English literature and language.
- A Level 6+ GCSE Maths
- A Level 6+ GCSE Science
Hours Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30 Salary £16,500 – £26,000 DOE + team performance bonus ,20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays, Perkbox, Work Place Pension
You must be flexible to work overtime if the business requires which may include weekends
For more information about this exciting opportunity please click apply or get in touch directly with Sally at Headway Recruitment.