Graduate Associate Consultant
Job ID: JO0000003808_1575219612
£18,000.00 - £20,000.00
Our client based In Leeds city centre has an opportunity for an Associate Consultant to join their expanding team. The role is varied and challenging and you never stop learning throughout your career with them. They are a consultancy that helps build, grow and develop start-ups and high-tech businesses. They work with some of the most dynamic companies in the UK, helping them understand how to successfully grow a business, and finding key people who will take them to the next stage of development.
They offer a fun working environment, great social events and the chance to be part of a genuine team where they all work together to help achieve company goals.
Following three years of exceptional growth, they are now looking to build their consulting team through the recruitment of top-flight, ambitious and driven individuals. They are looking for people who want to be part of a high-performing team, working with the most active investors to grow the most exciting high-growth businesses both in the UK and internationally. At their core is accelerated career and personal development, and they invest heavily in their people to ensure that their teams are able to deliver consistent excellence.
What you will be doing?
The first 3-6 months are focused on developing your knowledge and understanding of the sectors they work in and their methodologies. Alongside this, you will work as a valuable member of the team delivering people-based consulting assignments for high-growth investor-backed businesses, helping them to resource high-calibre people onto their teams.
You will go through their structured training programme where you will learn about new business funding and venture capital, high-tech industries and develop advanced analytical skills.
In short, it’s a mixture of internet based research, speaking with senior executives, conducting analysis, presenting results and attending meetings with some of the UK’s most exciting, fastest growing businesses.
You will be involved in:
- Providing detailed market intelligence
- Business analysis – helping clients understand the specific challenges they will face to grow and scale their businesses
- Identifying potential non-executives and directors to help enhance the management teams to accelerate growth
- Organisational design – approaching potential candidates through various platforms to build world-class business structures
- Developing value propositions to attract and secure the highest calibre individuals
- Connecting clients to potential investors, partners and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly
- A genuine interest in business and technology
- Confidence speaking to people on the phone
- The ability to analyse information quickly and make sound judgements
- Excellent team working skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Ability to work quickly and effectively
- Good time management skills
- At least 1 years’ experience of working in an office environment.
- To have, or be on track to achieve, a 2.1 in your degree
Salary £18,000 – £20,000 with regular pay reviews
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.