Part-time Sales Administrator
Job ID: JO0000003793_1573123727
£10.40 - £10.40
Our client based in Leeds 12 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a premium, highly respected, international organisation. Celebrating 70 successful years in 2019 they wish to further support their recent relocation to Leeds and continue their successful journey.
They now need a Sales Administrator to join them on a temporary basis ( this could be a temp to perm position for the right person).
Working 20 hours per week preferably over 5 days (mornings), however there is some flexibilty here.
Key skills, qualities and responsibilities:
- Sociable, confident, polite and friendly manner
- Calm, resilient and resourceful even under pressure
- Hands-on, agile and flexible approach to work
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Effective communicator at all levels including by telephone, email and face-to-face
- Strong administrative skills to handle enquiries, generating quotations, sales order processing, arranging freight, stock ordering, invoicing, inventory management, credit management, expenses, payments, providing documentation
- Proficient with MS Office (esp. Excel and Word)
- Maintains records in CRM system including task-assignments and follow ups
- Prompt, accurate and detailed reporting
- Co-ordination with external partners (IT, accounts, finance, logistics, warehousing)
- Co-ordination with Head Office in Switzerland
- Maintenance of documentation, certification, policies, processes including GDPR compliance
- Handle and resolve customer disputes and complaints effectively and efficiently.