Job ID: JO0000003787_1572973345
£11.00 - £11.00
Our client are a well established law firm based in Shipley.
Due to high demand that are currently looking for an additional person in their Family Law department. The role is a temporary position and will cover 16th,17th,19th and 20th of December.
Duties will include:
- Preparing letters court documents and audio typing
- Copying, scanning and faxing, including preparation of bundles
- Filing and other general administration work
- Preparing all relevant paperwork for the accounts department
- Any other tasks commensurate with the role
- Excellent audio-typing skills
- Knowledge of family law and legal procedures would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- The ability to work to deadlines
The hourly rate will be £11
8:45am-5:00pm with a 1 hour lunchHeadway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.