Job ID: JO0000003786_1572514965
£16,000.00 - £18,000.00
Our client, a successful manufacturing company based in Bingley are looking for a Pricing Administrator to join their office-based team on a fixed term contract. They are looking for a friendly, out-going, switched-on candidate who can provide a leading class level of service to the Manufacturing, Technical Support and Field based teams.
As an administrator, you will be working in an open office environment and deal with incoming calls requesting quotes on parts and goods made by the warehouse team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To prepare and process enquiries and quotations, using both written and oral communication.
- To follow up quotations on a methodical basis.
- To prepare and process orders to ensure that customers receive the right goods at the right price at the right time.
- To liaise with Technical Advisers to aid customers with their choice of product.
- To provide a superior level of service to all customers when handling customer enquiries, orders and complaints.
- To liaise with manufacturing teams to progress orders on the customers behalf.
- To encourage good customer relationships throughout the team, involving customer visits where necessary.
- To become multi-functional within the Sales team, in order to provide cover and/or assistance where necessary
- Any other duties within the Sales team.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 GSCE A-C grades including Maths and English, have good keyboard skills, an ability to retain information and a desire to work in a sales/estimating environment.
The role is initially for a fixed term of 1 year to cover maternity but there is a possibility the role will be made permanent after this time.
Full time hours of 8:30am-5:00pm with a 1 hour lunch
21 days holiday + BHs
If you would like to apply for the role please call our offices or submit your CV.Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.