Job ID: JO0000003376_1547114807
£23,000.00 - £26,000.00
We are currently recruiting on behalf of travel company based in Bradford. This a fantastic opportunity to take you HR career to the next level.
To provide an efficient and professional HR service to all UK offices
* Provide generalist HR advice and support to management on staff issues and general employment matters, including absence, discipline and grievance, exit interviews, probationary reviews, recruitment, flexible working, maternity and paternity.
* Develop and maintain professional working relationships with management and staff through effective application of HR policies and procedures and the provision of advice and guidance
* Support recruitment & selection, application of terms and conditions of employment, training & development and staff communication & engagement initiatives
* Support the HR Manager to diagnose organisational and personnel issues and execute HR solutions to strategically address problems and serve as a trusted advisor on all HR concerns.
* Support managers in undertaking investigations and formal proceedings under the Discipline, Grievance, Absence and Capability policies and procedures
* Work collaboratively with managers on performance management and informal resolution of performance, capability and conduct issues
* Support the management of the recruitment and selection process from advert to appointment, including preparing job descriptions and person specifications, participating in the interviewing and selection process, and dealing with relevant pre-employment checks, including DBS/Security Clearance checks
* Compile and analyse HR management information reports, identifying trends and action planning as required
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Previous ‘hands on’ experience of dealing with operational issues, through generalist advice and guidance to managers
CIPD qualified (at least Level 5)
* 1-2 years end-to-end employment cycle experience as a HR Advisor
* Strong coaching and relationship-building skills
* A highly organised multi-tasker with excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to achieve deadlines
* Adaptable and flexible to work within a dynamic and changeable business
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.