Working With Your Recruitment Agency
It’s been said that the expense of hiring the wrong person, is always far greater than the cost of hiring even the most expensive recruitment firm. Here at Headway, we couldn’t agree more.
When you’re running a business, it’s not easy making time to find candidates that will fit perfectly into your company. After all, recruitment is a full-time job. But that’s what we’re here for. At Headway, our dedicated and experienced team will deal with the stress of the recruitment process, so that you don’t have to.
Whether you’re looking to fill permanent or temporary vacancies, and whether you need admin or management support, we can help. When you work with us, we get to know you. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with us face-to-face, and tell us in detail about your company, the vacancies you have on offer, and what your ideal candidate looks like.
We do our research and work collaboratively with you. Your business objectives are important to us and we want to understand your aspirations and your company values. This is what we here at Headway consider to be the foundation of successful recruitment.
Finding the right candidate for your business goes beyond a person’s skills and experience. The paper CV is simply the start of the hiring process, and it’s important to know when you should hire for attitude and train for skill. Real, effective recruitment is all about sourcing those candidates who are keen to learn and develop. Those candidates who’ll thrive in, and embrace, your company culture.
This isn’t always easy, but it’s what we excel in. More importantly, it’s what we love to do. Let us tell you how we can help you as an employer, from interview, to first day and beyond.
The challenges faced by employers
We’ve learnt a few things during our forty years in the recruitment industry. We take the time to talk to our client’s, to understand their frustrations and the problems they’ve had when it comes to hiring staff.
You’ve told us what your biggest recruitment challenges are. The process is expensive, you worry that the quality of candidates isn’t high enough, and all too often, your critical roles are not being filled quickly enough. All of this is damaging to your business, costing you time, and causing you stress that you really don’t need.
How Headway Helps Your Business From Interview, To First Day & Beyond
There are many agencies who claim to provide you with the right staff for your company. However, the fact is that most don’t take the time and effort to fully get to grips with the needs of your business. They simply don’t have the correct strategies and tools to bring the best quality candidates, and those who fit a role perfectly, to your attention.
Our unique Headway INSIGHT is designed with the success of your business at its core. INSIGHT considers:
- FOUNDATION. The key to successful recruitment is a working relationship built on trust. We get to know all about you and your business. What you do, how you do it and what you want to achieve.
- CONNECT. We have excellent connections with client’s and candidates across the whole of West Yorkshire. Candidates are consistently making Headway their first choice when it comes to seeking new employment. Beyond that though, we also focus on those candidates who are not actively seeking a change. This means that when you work with us, your business will have access to a wide pool of talent.
- FIT. We use psychometric profiling with each and every candidate.
- ANALYTICS. As a client, you’ll be able to use our helpful interview tools and associated templates to ensure that the people you hire stay and succeed. You’ll also receive the results of the psychometric profiling, along with guidance on how to get the best from your new starter.
- SUPPORT. We believe that getting candidates into roles is only the beginning. We’ll provide you with support at every step of your recruitment journey and beyond.
Support every step of the way
The best recruiters look to the future. At headway, we look beyond the initial placement and towards ensuring excellent retention rates for employers. And here’s how we do it.
Psychometric profiling is an important part of Headway’s recruitment process. It involves really getting to know a prospective candidate in terms of their personality and behavioural traits, so that your staff retention rates are something to be proud of.
The benefits of psychometric profiling are numerous. More effective interviewing, a streamlined selection process, and guidance on how to manage an employee long-term are just some of the examples. But essentially, psychometric profiling tells you as an employer how to ensure that you get the best from your chosen candidates, and whether they’ll be able to deal with, and perform well in, times of pressure.
Once the psychometric profiles are concluded, Headway’s team of expert consultants work hard to fit the right candidates into your business. Part of the process is to combine the results with skills testing against the role on offer, giving you the best candidate for the job.
As a Headway client, you’ll receive support with:
- Interview techniques.
- Tips on how to manage your staff and how to get the very best from them.
- Help with keeping your clients engaged and committed to your company and its goals.
- Achieving higher retention rates.
Let’s work together. Contact the Headway team now to start your recruitment journey.