- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time)
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Description of cookiesThe table below is designed to provide more information about the cookies we use and why:
Cookies Set By Google Analytics:
- _ga GA Google Analytics cookie, used to distinguish users.
- _gat GA Google Analytics cookie, used to throttle request rate
- To uniquely identify visitors shown in Wordfence Live traffic.
- To track a user who was previously logged into WordPress but has logged out to ensure that Falcon cache does not show that user cached pages.
- If a user has visited a unique page that allows them to bypass country blocking a cookie is set to identify that user so that country blocking does not prevent them from viewing the site.
Cookies set by WordFence:
- wordfence_verifiedHuman – Wordfence Cookie used to verify if the visitor is a bot or human
- wfvt_1614852471 – Wordfence Tracks a user duration so that so that the page views can be grouped together